Forex is the trading in foreign exchange markets. With forex trading you can take advantage of the changes in value in the international foreign exchange market.
The German market is one of the world’s largest forex markets worldwide.
The financial regulatory body authority in Germany is the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority of German (BaFIN). It ensures the ability of bank, financial services institutions and insurance undertaking to meet their payments and enforce standards of professional conduct.
BaFin’s networks are created and contacts are established that are important for it’s reputation, to strengthen its position in international negotiations and makes it easier for German businesses to access foreign markets.
Germany forex brokers, investors and customers have to comply the roles and keep the trusting for the commission.
The German Bundesbank, along with other authorized banks, trading and investment companies are the major players in the German foreign exchange market. In the past, Forex Trading, in German Devisenhandel, was operated mainly by telephone, but now like most other industries more trades are being made over the Internet. In most cases online trading is a more effective and quicker method, with the fewer mistakes.
A few of the forex brokers for Germany are Etoro, FXCM, Varenglold FX Bank and Forexyard. Etoro is one of the largest forex brokers in the world. They offer a German version of their website and German speaking customer service agents. It offers 24/7 customer service, large initial sign-up bonus and other perks.
Forexyard also has 24/7 customer service and a potential to earning a large initial deposit bonus. The firm also offers an iPhone forex trading app and the ability to trade commodities such as oil and gold.
Varengold FX Bank operates throughout the world and has clients and partners in more than 85 countries. The central headquarters are in Hamburg. It is the only German financial company that focuses exclusively in the areas of asset management and brokerage.
Varengold is among the most prestigious and most successful asset managers of its class in the world.
Varengold Wertpapierhandelsbank AG trades on the Forex and CFD markets under the name Varnegold FX Bank.
I never knew that there were so many different credit cards available until I decided to apply for one. The application part was very easy and it only took seconds to approve. The most difficult part was deciding on which card I wanted to apply for. After quite a bit of research the all time favorite American Express won out, but more because it was a name that I was familiar with.
I made a list of 10 of the top credit cards along with a few of their best features.
1. American Express – Still one of the most favored credit cards available American Express allows its users to make money while spending money.
2. Elite Rewards World MasterCard – With this card everyone wins even if you don’t have excellent credit you will still earn rewards with each purchase that you make
3. Chase Freedom – JP Morgan Chase – cards offer many rewards and benefits including a $200.00 cash back reward
4. Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Just like the Chase Freedom card the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit cards are very popular because of the no annual fee for the first year and the rewards only get better with Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
5. Discover Card – The Discover Card is definitely one of the most popular cash back cards around because you can get up to 20% cash back on online purchases and there is no annual fee for the first 18 months. The Discover card has an extra security feature for online shoppers that allows internet shopper to have a separate credit card number specifically for shopping online.
6. Orchard Bank Card – Has grown greatly over the past 10 years due to the fact that they report to three different credit bureaus each month which allows you to rebuild you credit rating. There is an annual fee of $59.00 per year and a regular APR that is between 7.9% and 19.90% according to your credit rating.
7. Capitol One – Is yet another very popular card that has no annual fee, however you do have to have excellent credit to get the Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards card, but it is well worth the effort. There is no annual fee for a year and 0% APR. You can get up to 15% cash back when you shop at certain retail stores, 2% cash back on gas and groceries, and 1% on everything else.
8. First Premier Bank – Offers secured and unsecured credit cards so if your credit score is a little short the First Premier Bank card can help you to bring that score up.
9. Citi Credit Cards – This card has 0% APR, no annual fee for the first year. Citi Bank card users can manage their Citi Bank accounts online and feel safe while doing so. They also off identity theft solutions.
10. Retail store cards such as Walmart, JC Penny, Home Depot – These cards are becoming more and more popular and carrying around cash is becoming less popular. The retail store cards also offer discounts on merchandise and gas bought with them.
There are so many cards to choose from that it can be over whelming just take your time, read everything and don’t be afraid to call the company and ask questions.
Instant! Or check your mailbox in a couple of weeks. Banks call it “instant decision“, but you are still stuck waiting for the card in the mail. After it arrives you still have to call from your home phone and give the last four digits of your Social Security Number to activate the card.
Most major retailers who want more credit customers will offer instant credit at the store. They will entice you into filling out an instant application with the offer of 10% off on a big ticket item. Just because you fill out the application does not mean you will be approved. They can run credit checks immediately and rescind the offer just as fast if your credit rating comes back to low. If you are approved and want to buy the item, make sure you understand their finance charges. Department stores charge a very high rate. Having to many Department Store credit cards can also hinder your credit score. Pay off the balance as soon as you can. If you have trouble paying the balance, the finance charges can add up faster than you think.
There are many different features to instant credit cards. Some offer a bonus if you use direct deposit and some even put a time limit on that offer. Free bill paying and check writing, and no activation fee are also popular. Use your card in any Visa or Master Card terminal depending on which one you have.. Get cash at ATM’s. But beware, this is expensive and usually at a higher rate then your normal rate. You also have to pay off cash advances first. Which means your monthly payment is rated at the higher interest rate until you pay off the cash advance. The latest gimmick is getting 1% cash back for gas purchases, but you must use the products they want you to use. You can also get alerts on your e-mail or phone as to transactions or your balance. Some will even offer a free Savings account and offer a better interest rate then the bank. Some cards even offer a small part of your purchases goes to a charity. All these features are there to get your attention and lure you into applying for their card and not some other card.
Know your credit score before applying for any credit card. Your FICO score is very important. If your score is not very good, do not apply for a lot of instant credit cards as this can also lower your score.
If you have great credit, you can easily obtain a credit card with zero annual fees. Even in this day and age, with the great strain on the world’s economy, there are plenty of credit card companies out there offering fantastic interest rates, many of which have no annual fees or membership costs. Before deciding on which credit card is right for you, there are several different things to take into consideration.
An important thing to take into consideration are the introductory offers that many credit companies offer with their card to lure new customers in. Cards from companies like Orchard Bank tend to offer “zero percent” introductory APR, but as soon as the introductory period is through, you will be slapped with a sub-prime interest rate and a large membership fee. It is best to stay away from these companies. However, there are many credit card companies which offer a stellar intro package and once it expires, they will see to it that you get a rate that is right for you.
One of the best zero interest cards on the market today comes from Chase Bank. They offer the “Chase Freedom” Visa card, which comes with a zero percent APR introductory rate, great rewards, and no annual fees ever. Users of the Chase Freedom Visa can enjoy 1 percent cash back on all of their qualifying purchases and an astounding $100.00 bonus cash back if the user makes $500.00 worth of purchases within their first three months of activation.
Bank of America also offers a great incentive for their credit card. Also sporting no annual fees, the BankAmericard Visa offers 5 percent cash back on qualifying gas and grocery purchases. Once the zero percent introductory APR offer expires, the BankAmericard Visa packs a punch with locked in interest rates as low as 12.99%. Also included with this phenomenal credit card package is the ability to make unlimited balance transfers without penalty.
Finally, the Citi Diamond Preferred Mastercard beats the competition with a $0 liability clause on any unauthorized purchases, zero annual fees, and the lowest advertised rate out of any of the other aforementioned cards at 11.99%. While the introduction package leaves a little to be desired, only offering zero percent interest on balance transfers for up to 21 months, it still ends up being the best offer in the long run.
There are plenty of low interest, zero annual fee credit cards on the market today. While some of these offers may be tougher to qualify for than they once were, with good credit and a strong sense of financial responsibility, it is still entirely possible to secure a great credit card with an excellent benefits package.
Finding best credit card for you!
Finding the best credit card for you on the market will save you money down the road.
In today’s economy, personal credit card debt is very common. More than ever, it is important to find the best credit card deals to limit the amount of interest one will pay on purchases. There are credit cards on the market that offer great rewards but penalize you with high interest rates. Make sure you do your research and find a credit card that works best for your financial situation.
Protect your personal information and credit history with Lifelock!
why do you need lifelock ?
A fast pace lifestyle has become the norm for many people. It has become rare for people to pay for anything with cash. Typical purchases are made with some form of a bank card. There is always a chance that you will misplace or lose a credit card, in which case you run the risk of credit fraud. It is a good idea to take that extra level of precaution and sign up with a identity theft protection company like Life Lock. Doing this will give you the extra peace of mind that your personal finances and credit information are secure if anything is ever lost